The successful candidate will operate in Linbro Park, Johannesburg.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Minimum seven-ten years experience in writing software applications
• Best value performance
• The ability to work independently
• Customer care/Satisfaction
• Working planning prioritization
• Strong communication
• Strong reporting
• Developing new software applications (POS and WEB) in partnership with business analysts and technical architects
• Upgrading existing software as the user organisation’s needs change
• Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results
• Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user support materials.
• Strong administration in commenting and logging code changes
• Experience in developing on POS Terminals will be advantageous to the application
• Experience developing for financial institutions will be advantageous to the application
• Hardware Integration experience
• Web page development
• Travel: not regular
• Working hours: mainly 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, but deadlines may require additional hours to be worked.