Job: Senior and Junior BI Developers
|| Senior and Junior BI Developers
• May be required to work at customer sites.
• Will be responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of business intelligence solutions.
• Will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
• Will be exposed to all major Microsoft technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
• This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
• Must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements..
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
• A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of writing SQL statements.
• Knowledge of SSIS (SQL 2005 / 2008).
• Knowledge of Reporting Services 2005 / 2008.
• Solid knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
• A solid knowledge of SQL, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and general scripting.
• Knowledge of SSAS and MDX.(SQL 2005 / 2008)
• Knowledge of SharePoint PerformancePoint and PowerPivot.
Required Intermediate and Senior BI Developers
• Minimum of 2 years SSIS experience.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in building and maintaining OLAP cubes in analysis services 2005. (Senior Developers)
• A demonstrated experience in complex reports, master reports and cube reporting.
• 3 – 5 years experience in database design and the normalization of data structures – must have developed a star schema and facilitated a team effort. (Star Schema Design – Senior Developers)
• 2 – 4 years experience in Database administration.
• A passion for the industry and be willing to do self – study.
• 1 year of project management experience.
• Be able to give accurate technical estimates.
• Be able to work in a team environment.
• Be able to interact well with management and colleagues.
• Be able to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
• Must be willing to work overtime when required.
• Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required
Position available in Sandton
All CV’s must be accompanied by copies of qualifications and contactable references.
Send CV’s to email@example.com