Job: EE Chief Safety Officer
|| EE Chief Safety Officer
||R35,000-54,000 Per Month CTC Neg
EE Chief Safety Officer.
Mining company is establishing a new mine in the North West(outside Rustenburg) and currently have a position available for a Chief Safety Officer.
• Qualification in Safety Management
• Certified competent 2.17.1
• Min 10 years underground mining (decline/incline)safety experience.
• Min 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Risk Assessments.
• Coaching and promote safety.
• Safety Meetings.
• Develop systems and procedures as well as implement them.
• Legal compliance to legislation.
• Incident and accident investigation.
• Monthly Safety Reports.
• R35,000-54,000 Per Month CTC Neg
Applications must be accompanied by copies of qualifications as well as contactable references.
Send CV’s to email@example.com