Results-oriented, hands-on Construction and Development Professional with at least 10 years of Expertise in Bulk Materials Handling Projects.
Verifiable track record for the Successful Completion of huge projects while maintaining costs.
Versed in Contract Negotiations, Project Estimating, Impending Design Problems, Document Preparation, Codes and Regulations, Material Purchasing, Site Management through Certification of Occupancy.
Plan, Organize and Manage the overall Construction Development.
Design and blueprint review and Analysis of Projects.
Preparation of Construction Documents, Bidding, Negotiations and Sub-Contractor Selection.
Oversee Material Purchasing, Scheduling, Project Budget, Code Compliance, Project Development, Quality Control and Certification of Occupancy.
Experienced in BULK MATERIALS HANDLING A DEFINITE REQUIREMENT.
A Degree in Engineering will be an advantage but not a requirement. Any postgraduate training in Construction Management is an added advantage.
Minimum 10 years of experience in Construction Projects.
Excellent communication skills.
Good understanding of systems.
Thorough knowledge of Legal Issues and Safety Standards is essential.
• Years of Experience in Industry Minimum 10 years of experience in Construction Projects.
• Site Experience Yes, 8 – 10 Yrs
• Willingness to Work on Site Yes, Definitely
• Willingness to Work Across Border Yes
• Knowledge of Computer Software Packages MS Package
• Availability – Starting Date ASAP
• Permanent / Contract Position Permanent
• Site / Office Site & Office
• Company Benefits Medical / Provident Fund
• Remuneration / Approximate Range The annual salary of a Construction Manager is negotiable. Compensation, to a large extent, depends on the personal credentials, competence, relevant work experience and qualifications. Job description may vary and so would be the compensation based on them.
In essence, the Project Manager acts as the backbone of the entire Project. It is a position of great responsibility, requiring complete and thorough technical knowledge of the Construction process and also, strongest possible focus on quality.
He is the leader who conceptualizes the Construction Project, and is responsible for its smooth organization, implementation and completion, to the satisfaction of the clients. The Construction Manager Job Description aims to highlight the multi-faceted role of the person Managing a Construction Project.
Send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com
Position open to South African citizens only