Advanced Primavera courses.
Experience in Tracing the Logic and Critical Path, Checking if the Payment and Delivery Milestones are on course to be achieved without a delay.
Producing various reports for Management including Costs S-Curves, Progress S – Curves, and curves per WBS (Procurement, Engineering, and Installation),
Management Overview and Contractual Milestone Reports.
Provides Planning and Scheduling Function to Project Managers.
Reports on Schedules and Project Progress.
Updates on Schedules and Project Progress
Planning Function During the early stages in the Project
Life Cycle Model
National Diploma – Advantage
Technical Knowledge – Advantage
Bulk Materials Handling Experience – Advantage
• Years of Experience in Industry Minimum 5 years of experience in Construction Projects.
• Additional Experience EPS Training Software (P6)
DTI Training Software (MSP)
• Site Experience No – but an advantage
• Willingness to Work on Site Yes, Definitely
• Willingness to Work Across Border Yes / Maybe
• Knowledge of Computer Software Packages Microsoft Office
Primavera (P3, P6)
• Availability – Starting Date ASAP
• Permanent / Contract Position Permanent
• Site / Office Site & Office
• Company Benefits Medical / Provident Fund
• Remuneration / Approximate Range The annual salary of a Planner is negotiable. Compensation, to a large extent, depends on the personal credentials, competence, relevant work experience and qualifications.
Send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com
Position open to South African citizens only