Duties and responsibilities consist of the following:
· Single communication channel to the IT service provider for systems maintenance and for System requirements, development and implementation
· Ensure that new processes and the context thereof are known and used in the business.
· Establish the requirements for reports and specifications by conferring with users in division/ Performance Management & the IT service provider
· Continuously ensuring that all systems functions, reports, calculations are correct and adheres to policies processes and procedures.
· Ensuring the management of all business processes, policies and procedures documentation. This includes the change management and controlled document processes
· Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
· Acting as facilitator between the various service providers e.g. IT, Performance management and Production management
· Harnessing the appropriate Business resources for Business and Systems analyses work sessions, organising of these work sessions.
The successful incumbent shall possess the following skills:
· Grade 12. A tertiary qualification will be an advantage
· 5 year relevant experience in business processes and systems
· Computer Literate (MS Office, especially Excel)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as PowerPoint knowledge
· Microsoft CRM
· Microsoft Visio
· BA and SQL Knowledge
· Attention to detail
· Decision making
· Info Management
· Planning and organising
· Problem solving
Candidate must be a South African citizen
Remuneration; R30 430\ month
Send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com