Job: Cost Controller
Commercial\Financial qualification advantageous.
· Must have at least 5 years similiar experience in an engineering
environment on large scale EPCM projects,+R500m.
· Applicant will be required to forecast,control and report project
costs needed within the organization to ensure the cost control
of the project.
· Analyse and report on project variances,trending and analysis of
expenditures,and completion reports.
· Reviews project costs incurred by category,calculates future costs
based on labour productivity, material price increases, subcontract,
wage rates and risk analysis.
· Needs to display core competencies by analyzing possible solutions
using standard procedures.
· Is required to raise awareness of issues related to the project cost, and
reports timeously to project manager\project staff.
· Needs to oversee project contingency management.
· Applicant needs to be a South African Citizen.
· Send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Position available in Rivonia, Gauteng.
· Applicant must be a South African citizen